Friday, September 3, 2010

enkay


I’ll say wait yaar. Afterwards, you’ll pachhtaavofy if you see the 3000 in your friend’s hand. There is not much price difrence. Even if you are utaavlaa just have patience, save the money and voila!!!! You’ll enjoy it and thank enkay who gave you such exlent advice. OK?



Nov 14th, 2008 9:43 pm Shashank

@Ravikiran



You should know that psp-3000 is hackproof for now and cannot be used for playing saved game image files which means you have to buy original games whereas in psp slim n lite or PSP 2000 you can download games from the internet.



go for psp 3000 if you are comfortable purchasing PSP games.



Sony has already officially launched PSP 3000 in India.



Nov 14th, 2008 10:00 pm samrox

are u sure dat psp 3000 is hackproof coz even i was planning to buy it , but the guy at the shop told me d same thing i wondered whether he really knew it coz he only had the 2000 for sale???

what do i do man



Nov 15th, 2008 12:47 pm Shashank

For now, yes it is hackproof but Dark Alex is working on it, it sounds strange but future of homebrew for PSP 3000 is dependent on Dark Alex, Sony has put some extra protection in psp 3000 which renders it hackproof, means pandora modding doesn’t work with it. Dark Alex is still working on it.



Nov 15th, 2008 7:04 pm Ravikiran Papthimar

Shashank



Are you sure PSP 3000 is hackproof… I dont have problem in buying original PSP cd’s but do we have choices in it? Sony world whom i went to in Bangalore did not have much choice in PSP cd’s. I thought we can atleast play games from memory stick !!

Anyway good news is i had been to Playstation Expo in Bangalore today (15th Nov) and they are advertising PSP 3000 there and when i enquired they said it will be available in Bangalore starting 21st Nov (5 more days of Waiting ….!!)

Can you tell me where to buy PSP games cd’s in Bangalore???



Nov 15th, 2008 9:08 pm udi

hey dude wt is d progress with dark alex.



Nov 16th, 2008 7:47 pm Shashank

@Ravikiran



yes for now psp 3000 is unhackable



well i don’t know about PSP game seller in Bangalore but even if you find one then i doubt if they will have appropriate collection of PSP games.



then there is this online store:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-7o-49-en.html



you can get almost any PSP game on that site.



@Udi

No more information is available on the progress of Dark Alex.



Nov 17th, 2008 12:37 pm adi

@ ravikiran



there is a huge collection of psp games(UMDS) at glasgow computers, Brigade Road and at Venus, Church street (opposite Amoeba) check them out..

Venus also sells some cool psp accessories that even sony doesnt have (as far as i know)..

So go on then pimp your psp…



Nov 30th, 2008 9:41 pm Ravikiran

Thanks Bro…



By the way i got my PSP3000 on 21st.. The day it was released in Blore. I got it from Wholesale dealer in SP road.. even before it came to Sony Word show room.. Along with that i got “God Of War- Chains of Olympus” and i am loving it..I Dont mind long office journey’s now.

Even the wholesale dealer in SP road has lot of PSP CD collection.



Dec 2nd, 2008 6:51 pm Ankit

Hi Ravikiran,

Can u let me know dealer address at SP road, I lives nearby,

looking to buy PSP3000



drop me a mail at jainankit7@gmail.com



Thanks in advance



-Ankit



Dec 9th, 2008 2:00 pm Ravikiran

Ankith,



Store name is Media Entertainment systems. Person to contact is Narendra 9845218942.



you can go to SP road and ask for this shop.



Best of luck.



Dec 10th, 2008 10:27 pm Ankit

Thanks Ravikiran,



Now I also owns PSP….



-Ankit



Dec 15th, 2008 10:08 am samarth

hey should i buy a psp 3000 or the slime and lite. iam getting realy confused.



Dec 15th, 2008 10:57 am samarth

my friend told me that slime and lite is better and my parents are telling me to buy the 3000 .so which should i buy



Dec 15th, 2008 11:00 am Shashank

@Ankit



Congrats on your purchase.



@Samarth

You should read the discussion above yours, your friend is right if you want to use pandora modification to play saved game files else if you can afford original games titles you should doubtlessly go for PSP 3000



Dec 15th, 2008 11:16 am samarth

i can afford original umd’s .i think i’ll go for the psp 3000



Dec 16th, 2008 8:11 am Ankit

Hi,

Is anyone interested to rent or share UMDs,

As I am having 3004 PSP, buying each game is not a good idea.



I stays at airport road, if some looking for rent/share on daily or weekly basis contact me at 9731039651.



& plz. let me know is there is any rental shop for PSP game..



Ankit



Dec 16th, 2008 3:24 pm jaswinder

hi,



i am planning to buy a psp but i’m really confused.

as my parents are not allowing it because i haven’t scored good marks in my 3th year of engg. so planning to n=buy on my own, can anyone help which one should i buy 2400 or 3000?

which one is better?

on which i can play the downloaded games?

please help me out……



Dec 17th, 2008 5:23 pm Ankit

Hi,



Here is good link to direct download demo games for PSP

Try, Like it & go for it



http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=pspgames&thread.id=493233



-Ankit



Dec 18th, 2008 10:37 am krishna

hey guys..

i am really confused bout buying a psp. i cant afford original umd(think of it, giving 2k for a game) and i heard psp 3000 is unhackable. but the recent news i heard from pcmag magazine says that psp 3000 is hacked. i just wanted to confirm its status. the link where i got this news is

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2335191,00.asp

moreover, hw bad is the screen of psp 3000?i heard it has got some interlacing screen problem. and how much does a psp 3000 costs??

pls let me know. my mail address is

krishnasty@gmail.com



Dec 22nd, 2008 2:58 pm Ravikiran

Krishna,



PSP 3000 is priced around 9500 Rs in Bangalore. Name and place of the seller is mentioned in the above thread.



As for hacking. The article looks true, it says we need to change the battery to a new one which costs about 30$ in USA. Frankly speaking i am not intrested in unlocking my PSP. I am happy with how it is right now.



I have been using the new PSP 3000 for about a month now and i have not faced any problems till now. Infact i am enjoying it. Screen is cristal clear and battery life is amazing. I use my PSP to play games as well as watch Movies !!!



Ravikiran



Dec 22nd, 2008 6:16 pm sandeep

HI,



I am planning to purchase a PSP for my 7 year old son, cuse most of his classmates have it. Any advise if its ok for his age. Else pl advise what is more suitable for him.



Thanks,

Sandeep



Dec 24th, 2008 9:00 am Jaswinder

Till which month SONY PSP 2400(i.e. when sony is closing the production of sony PSP 2400), will be available in the market>>>

actually i am saving money because my parents are not allowing me to buy it and also the games for it, are expensive.

so can buy only 2400 model an which i can play a downloaded game…



Please Help!!!



Dec 26th, 2008 1:13 am Shashank

@Sandeep

i really don’t know if its ok at his age, but i am sure that he will love it. One more gadget i will recommend,you and your son will love it, the new iPod Touch 2G, priced at around 14K, it has full touch interface. Make sure he doesn’t throw around these gadgets as these are delicate.



@Jaswinder

Now you can play downloaded games because the new PSP 3000 can now be unlocked using Blue Lite Battery. refer this post

http://www.techlivez.com/2008/12/sony-psp-3000-is-now-hackable-using-datel-lite-blue-tool-service-mode-battery/



Dec 26th, 2008 9:53 am himanshu

hey ive bought a psp 3000…

i am about to ask smbdy to bring the

lite blue tool battery to unlock it…

does smbdy know how to use it

to get the thing into the service mode???



Dec 28th, 2008 1:28 pm kunal

hello i am kunal i want to know weather its beter to take psp 2000 or 3000 because i like 3000 but i dont know were its available can u say me wtts the price of psp 3000 & psp 2000 ….. ……did u send psp 3000 in india or its still not there… …please help me…. … ….watts…better 3000 or 2000….watt are their price can u give me infomation about that….and most important wattt kind of accessories do u need most with psp 2000…&….psp 3000 …please responce fast…….



Dec 31st, 2008 5:21 pm Jay

Hi Friends,



The LCD screen of my PSP broke.



Could any of you kindly let me know where in Mumbai can I get the LCD screen? Also could any of you let me know the approximate amount that it would cost me.



Do kindly mail me on readarts@gmail.com



Regards,

Jay



Jan 1st, 2009 3:25 pm krishna

hi guys,

as per few of ur queries,jay, u’ll have to find a authorised sony repair shop and call them to know if they change the screen as such. u can get the location by calling up sony customer care number, which might be listed along with the docs which u got with the psp. also, the local numbers would be available on net.

kunal, psp 3000 has its own benifits and 2000 has its own. some ppl claim that there is some screen interlacing problem with the psp 3000 nd though the screen of psp 2000 is little dull, its better to go for the psp 2000. but, this is wat SOME ppl say. psp 3000 has a brighter screen BUT, as of now the crack of psp3000 has not been confirmed. there are news of a blue lite battery, but i am still waiting for its confirmation from a actual user. but if u dont mind spending 1.5k for purchasin of a original UMD, i would recommend u to go for psp 3000. but, thats my opinion.

thnx.



Jan 4th, 2009 6:20 am Suresh

Hi,



Kindly let me know on how i can get my PSP hacked. or where can i get this done



Cheers



Jan 14th, 2009 12:43 pm Jaswinder

hey fellows, i have bought my new SONY PSP 3000 and wanted to play the save and downloaded games and i have heard about the Datel Blue Tool battery

which make the PSP to work in service mode by which v can play the same and downloaded games.

can anyone tell me that where i can buy it in pune,

actually i am doing engg. in pune so i want it…

please help me out and also give me the tutorial of it, how to use it.

if any body is having it…

please help me out A.S.A.P.,

i can do nothing with my new SONY PSP 3000.

please rpy fast…

or mail me at jaswinder.0627@yahoo.co.in



Jan 15th, 2009 6:18 pm krishna

hi jaswinder.

i am from pune itself and i dont think so that u’ll get the crack of psp 3000 here, or as a matter of fact in india. the datel blue tool battery,which CLAIMS to have hacked the 3000 has still not been used and confirmed. i am myself waiting for some development to occur so that i can get my psp3000. u can probably get the tool battery from online only.so,check it out. and if u have other success, let me know.thnx.



Jan 17th, 2009 9:49 pm Jaswinder

thanks Krishna,

but my friend has bought SONY PSP 2004 but all the people(those who do the hack) in pune are saying that they can’t be hacked it because it is of version 4.01

and he have tried MG And in FC.
but he Can’t.so please can anyone assist what to do next..
please he is dieing to play game but they r so expensive…
please tell how to hack or to tell any place in pune who can do it>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Jan 20th, 2009 4:58 pm Ashu

No comments:

Post a Comment