Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WINDOWS XP/98/VISTO ON PSP

My friend was showing me a copy of Windows XP running on his Sony PSP and I'm gr33n with envy! How do I download Winxp onto my own Sony Playstation Portable? For that matter, can I get a copy of Windows Vista for my PSP?


This is an amazingly common question, actually, and the answer may disappoint you: you can't run any version of Windows on your PSP. Your friend has a "mockup" of Windows where hackers have managed to tweak the icons and graphics in the PSP operating system itself, but they cannot run Windows itself on the device because the Sony PSP is not a PC.

Having said that, there are some pretty fun mockups out there, including pspWxp which features the following screen shot:

WINDOWS VISTA ON PSP


Esto es un portal que ha salido de windows vista para psp. El portal es muy parecido a la versión anterior al otro portal ya conocido de windows vista para psp. Es algo sencillo pero útil para nuestra consola.

No comments:

Post a Comment